Our Driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08h00 AM. On this day trip from Fez, you will enjoy the beauty and cool air of the Middle Atlas region, situated at a height of 1360 meters in the Atlas Mountain range. Explore Azrou, a beautiful Berber village built at an altitude of 1250 meters and home of the Amazigh tribes, Morocco’s earliest inhabitants. Watch Amazigh men tending their herds, plying their crafts, milling flour especially wood work and carpet-making. A little further are the best-preserved cedar forests of Morocco (endemic trees of Morocco), where you can catch sight of Barbary apes leaping from the tree’s branches. Along the Cedar Forest road, you may even spot the famous grey swoons of the Atlas or wild boar. Explore Ifran city or “little Switzerland” as you pass through the flower-lined paths and European-style architecture of this quaint little town. Your tour finishes back at your hotel or Riad in Fez.
- Private A/C or 4WD Vehicle+ fuel.
- The drivers are English speaking, but bear in mind it is not their native language.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel or Riad Accommodation
- Free time to explore the sites at leisure
- Sightseeing stops for making pictures
- Entry Fees for Monuments.