Start your day with a pickup from your Fez accommodations at 9:00am. Then, head out to explore the ancient imperial city of Meknes, known as the “Versailles of Morocco”. See historical sites such as the impressive ramparts, monumental gates such as Lahdim square, Bou Inania Madrasa, Bab Mansour Laleuj and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail. At its peak of glory, Meknes had over 50 palaces, 20 doors, and a city wall that measured around 45km.Next, visit Volubilis, an area consisting of impressive and well-preserved Roman ruins, not to mention its spectacular old mosaics. This UNESCO World Heritage site is one of the most important Roman sites in North Africa. Travel through the holy town of Moulay Idriss Zerhon, perched dramatically against the slope of Mount Zerhon, and immerse yourself in the dramatic landscape of Morocco. Break for lunch whenever you prefer and at the end of your tour, head back to your Riad or Hotel in Fez to end your excursion.
- Private A/C or 4WD Vehicle+ fuel.
- The drivers are English speaking, but bear in mind it is not their native language.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel or Riad Accommodation
- Free time to explore the sites at leisure
- Sightseeing stops for making pictures
- Entry Fees for Monuments.